måndag 8 november 2010

Day 11 – Your siblings

I am the oldest (which means I am the smartest and strongest, hehe) out of the three kids in our family. I have one sister named Petra, who is born 20th of May 1991, and one brother born ten years later, on the 10th of June 2001. Naturally, I love them both with my whole heart!

Petra is a beautiful and bright girl, who (compared to me) is the angel in the family. We can fight and be angry at each other every now and then, but that's just love. She's always there to support me, whenever I need it. She now lives in Åland with her boyfriend, having a year-off from school, while she's figuring out what she really wants from her life.

And then our little baby, Kim, who grew up quicker than I could ever imagine (the years fly by too fast), and I'm sure that once he reaches his teens he will be the centre of attention for many girls in his school. He loves football and hates math. He has got freckles all over his nose, which he hates too, although it is the sweetest thing ever.

I miss my siblings sometimes, sure, but at least I know where to find them, and that they'll never (hopefully) disappear from my life.

2 kommentarer:

  1. will be the center of attention? I think he already is... Our cute baby brother ^^ <3

    Söta söta sissisiis <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. hördu salladen var en kycklingsallad med bl.a. fetaost, rödlök, sallad, rukkola (heter de väl?), tomat, gurka, svamp.. o så va de nog nå grejer till men minns inte riktit :) Den kosta 13 euro från Kantarellis :)

    SvaraRadera