onsdag 10 november 2010

Day 13 – This week

Monday: Kicked off the week and the morning in a good mood, by taking the bus to a place outside the city and went out for a little ride on the fields, on a happy thoroughbred. Lovely. After that I met up with my classmate and sat down in the library and studied for a while. Sang some Christmas songs with the choir in the evening.
Tuesday: Had a long sleep, and in the afternoon I took the bus away from the city again and went for a ride again, but this time on the little chestnut mare. Had a nice home-cooked dinner and played with the camera with my roomie in the evening.
Wednesday: School, sushibuffet and now I'll chill in the sofa for the rest of the day.
Thursday: Going to Copenhagen for the day with my classmate!
Friday: Taking the train and bus to Ljungbyhed to spend some time with Linn and then in the evening we'll try to waiter at a party for some pilot-students.
Saturday: Going home from Linn's place, don't know what time yet. Have no plans for the evening so far.
Sunday: No plans yet, except for riding the chestnut mare again.

That's my week. Or that's the plan for it at the moment anyway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar