tisdag 19 januari 2010

Greetings from Dublin

Okay, since my new german friend Sarah complained about me writing my blog in Swedish, I will now write this in English, just to make her happy! How nice am I? (It's just this once though, don't expect me to keep doing it!)
Anyway, we took the train in to Dublin today. Sunshine and 8°C, couldn't have asked for any better weather than that. Like I normally do when going to the big city I spent some money on things that I don't really need, but we both agreed on the fact that you CAN buy happiness!

Here's a few photos to illustrate our day. Enjoy!
Me besides Liffey River, just arrived to Dublin.
We got there just before 12 o'clock and walked along the river for a while.
After a couple of hours shopping at Henry Street we had lunch buffét at Jimmy Chung's. Love chinese food!
Had a quick look at Trinity College - The university of Dublin.
Sarah got tired after all the food and walking, so she sat down. I had to drag her up. After some more walking around we had a coffee to go from Starbuck's and went back home to Wicklow. Great day!

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice pictures, but i hate you for this one with the chinese food really!!! thanks for writing in english! love u for that!

    SvaraRadera