tisdag 18 maj 2010

And another one

I just got a job offer for the month of June, as an assistent for kids with special needs. Who? Me? Working with kids not able to stand or walk?
I would be stupid to say no to that offer, 'cuz I really think I could learn so much from doing something like that. And how rewarding it must be. Well, I still have a little time to think about it!

Now I'm going in to the city centre with Mia, and Emme and Verro might join us too, just to hang out and walk around for a while. It's still warm outside, even though it's not sunny at the moment, so I might put my shorts on. Just because I've decided that now summer is here.

And I promised a friend a text in English, so here it is! ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. U r the best girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i not c u again i'm gonna die! promise!

    the work offer sounds pretty good! Do it!
    I'm loooking for another job right now... c what i ll find.

    talk 2 u
    xxx
    the one in the rain who is happy bout the blog in english!

    SvaraRadera
  2. sv: jo de e de! :)
    jag har sökt till litteraturvetenskap på åbo akademi (åbo) och journalistik på soc&kom i helsingfors. de känns helt lugnt med litteraturvetenskapen, jag förstår vad som står i boken. men annat är det med den andra boken! den e sjukt svårläst..

    och förresten så tror jag också att ett jobb med utvecklingsstörda(?) barn kan vara rätt givande och en bra erfarenhet :) fast visst, ett tungt jobb är det ju!

    SvaraRadera