lördag 30 oktober 2010

Day 02 – Your first love

My first love? How should I interpret that? As my first boyfriend or the one who made my heart bounce at double rate first of all? Because as sad as it is I'm not sure I even remember what it feels like, to love and be loved by the opposite sex.

Okay, after a moment of thinking I've decided to tell you about my first "real" boyfriend. I do not want to mention any names, so let's just keep it to the first letter of it; R.
I can't remember how we met, probably through the community with big C at that time, but I was about 14 or 15 years old and he was two years older than me. I remember how in love I was when we started meeting each other. Oh, and I suddenly remembered; our first kiss in the backseat of a car. How tingly and exciting it felt. R was the first one to spend the night next to me in my bed. We went out for walks in the forrest, went fishing and I even got to ride on his motorbike. Sadly, after three or four months it all started going backwards, and I couldn't feel the love anymore. So it ended. I see him every now and then, and we're still friends, but it could never have worked out. We're to different.

Writing this makes me feel all nostalgic and sad. I miss having someone to be called mine. And sometimes I really do feel that it was better before. At least then something was happening. Now I'm stuck stomping on square one, going nowhere.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Känner ungefär samma. Har haft så mycket otur med kärleken som man kan ha. Och det jag faktiskt hade tur med, kastade jag bort.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja fan... inte kul! Man går bara och hoppas på att "den rätte" verkligen SKA dyka upp en vacker dag.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ja men eller hur !!

    SvaraRadera