måndag 28 november 2011

This one's for you, sweetie!

I was so happy to have a little chat tonight with my German friend, Antonia, whom I got to know back in the days in Wicklow, that I decided to please her by a little blogpost in English for a change! It wont be a post about anything in particular, just a little about this very windy Sunday.

So, since I was out clubbing last night (and it was great fun!!), I slept until 12 o' clock, read five chapters in my book, then got up and had some breakfast before I walked over to help my classmate Emma move in to her new apartment nearby. After a few turns up and down the stairs, we had everything inside and it was time to start unpacking and rearranging! It was a really nice way to spend the day, just chilling with my friends. Jessica came by a little later, so we went for a pizza around the corner, yummie. After many lazy hours in their company I walked the short way home again. There's a storm blowing in ower the southern parts of Sweden today, but I must say I feel a little disappointed that it's not worse than what it is. But then again, I do live in the middle of the city so I guess it's not as bad as it might be on the countryside...

Now would be the time to crawl into bed and have a good nights sleep. If I can, with my windows shaking and the wind screaming outside of them...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar