tisdag 2 november 2010

Day 05 – Your definition of love

I really didn't want to write about this. Love. I really don't know what kind of love I should try to describe. And again, I'm not in a writing mood, and these kind of days when I'm not, I really don't like myself for taking on this 30-days-challenge.

In other words; I'll try to make this quick and as short as possible. Love is when you can't imagine living your life without that someone. No matter if it is a boyfriend, an animal, a family member or a friend - when you don't want to be without them. That's love.

I love my whole family, a few friends (counted on one hand) and my animals. So what about he rest? Well, I probably like most of the ones I hang out with a lot, but naah, I don't love you. Love is a very overestimated word. No offence though. You are not worth less just because of this. ;)

3 kommentarer: