torsdag 4 november 2010

Day 07 – Your best friend

I have many friends, but especially two of them is a little bit closer to my heart than the rest!

First out (just because I take it alphabetically, but she is the one standing on my right side in the picture) is Anna. I've known her since I was 14 years old, I think, and the minute we really got to know each other we clicked. Before I had ever talked to her I had the idea she was a stupid bimbo. Well, she isn't! She is one of the few people I actually feel will be my friend for the rest of my life. We both have our stupid ideas and laugh at the same stupid jokes (or sometimes I laugh at her because she has done something stupid, haha) and I really enjoy every minute of her company! Sadly she now lives in Stockholm, 600 km away from me, but hey, at least then it's double the fun when we meet up, right? Nanabanana, ich liebe dich!

And then there is Sofia, better known to me as "Sia" (standing on my left side on the pic). We met many years ago at the riding school, when we were no older than maybe 11 years old? We made it into the same class in secondary school, and starting from there we spent a total of 6 years in the same class and school. It didn't really seem like an option to do anything else. So we share at least two of our biggest interests; horses and photography. Other than that we are completely different, but somehow still so alike. We both like making fun of each other and calling each other ugly names, but that's just something we've always done and we mean no harm (or do we?)! She is also a person I wouldn't want to be without in my life, because she always manages to bring me back to reality. Thank you for being you, Sia, and until the day you actually mean some of the horrible things you are saying to me, you will have a special place in my heart!

My third best friend is my lovely horse, named Geizer, if it is allright to count him in next to these two? He has been my rock and light in the dark since the start of year 2005, and I love him more than words can tell.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Until the day you start talking like the people around you in Malmö, you'll have a special place in my heart too! Pusipusi <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Let's hope that will never happen... ;D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åååååh vad du är mysig! Nu saknar jag dig superdupermycket ju :( Du är den bästa kompisen man kan ha Malin! <3

    SvaraRadera