fredag 5 november 2010

Day 08 – A moment

This is a moment of anger. I'm so pissed off right now so I don't know what to do or how to make myself calm down! I don't know whether I should cry or laugh or do something about it.

I got upset when I had a look at my bank account, and the fact that I now have to keep transferring money from my savings account to my card, since Kela/Fpa still haven't decided if they are going to give me some money support for my living and studying. I may sound a little spoiled now, but hell, I'm used to having a good amount of money on my account each month! I'm used to working and earnig money, and now I'm supposed to get used to living like a poor student and I hate it!

I really hope the day never comes, when I have to ask my parents for money, but if that day comes anyway I've reached my lowest point in life so far. So please, just say a little prayer for me, that I will get the money next week or at the latest the week after. I've sent them all the papers they need (at least I think so), so I don't know why it's taking them so long to decide.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Du kan ju gå in på den lokala tidningen å fråga efter jobb, eller nån annanstans.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Men ja vill ändå ha ett svar från Kela först, så jag vet om jag klarar mig med det eller om ja måst söka jobb!

    SvaraRadera
  3. FYFAN vad drygt. Allt som heter myndigheter eller har med staten och pengar att göra går SEEEEGT! Hoppas di får in pengarna snart och inte nå fler blanketter xD

    SvaraRadera